Salut! As you know, we will be doing an interview with a celebrity to conclude our unit on greetings and getting to know each other.
While you are at home this week, this would be a great opportunity to do some research about your chosen celebrity before you start planning your interview in French.
Here are some things you may want to find out:
- Name (Comment t’appelles-tu?)
- Age (Quel âge as-tu?)
- Nationality / Country of origin (D’où viens-tu?)
- Brothers and sisters (Tu as des frères ou des soeurs?)
- Where he / she lives (Où habites-tu?)
- Favourite sport / song / movie (Quel est ton sport préféré / ta chanson préférée / ton film préféré?
- Favourite colour (Quelle est ta couleur préférée?)
The questions above are just a guideline. You can add questions or change them if you like.
When we resume school, you will be working in pairs to plan and perform your interviews, and I will share a rubric that shows what kind of skills and language elements I will be looking out for… Let me know if you have any questions 🙂